I asked my online students what they love about Soul Harmony Yoga online classes, they said…
“I know I’m in safe hands”
“Debs is very intuitive, warm and open”
“A pervading sense of balance and care during practice”
“It’s about peace and calm, not endurance and contortions”
“I really like the explanations for why we do each posture or stretch and the connection to what might be happening in my life”
“Your teaching style is thorough, comprehensive, clear and very caring. It creates a lovely calm and relaxed atmosphere- thank you”
At Soul Harmony Yoga we have developed a website of creative online yoga, relaxation, meditation and holistic health resources then lovingly and thoughtfully bundled them up in easy to follow courses. Our website continues to be populated with courses filmed in areas of outstanding natural beauty in Australia.
Why do our online courses? The beauty of our website is:
• You feel supported by your 24/7 go-to resource which will guide and support you in all areas of your holistic health and self-care as and when you need it
• You choose when your practice is right for you
• Choose to play back a posture and ensure a better alignment; knowing you can enjoy a safe yoga practice
• Enjoy an undisturbed yoga practice, go as deep as you wish in the privacy and safety of your own home. Create a space that’s perfect for you to practice in.
• No travelling to do and less time needed to take a yoga class leaving more time for your family, friends and important life stuff
• Take your yoga practice in the sunshine, on a beach or a beautiful backdrop in nature as you practice, even if it’s raining outside
• Be gently reminded that your needs are important and that when you give yourself some ‘me’ time everyone else around you benefits
• Enjoy a creative ‘yoga’ practice and choose from our relaxation, meditation and health courses to support you when your energy is low and a physical practice is not what you need.
• Do your yoga on any day of the week including bad hair days
• Save more time by staying in your PJ’s if you wish
At Soul Harmony Yoga we are so much more than simply being on your yoga mat. As a qualified Holistic Health Practitioner, Dru Yoga teacher and, intuitive teacher, I invite you to step into your present self, to open your body, stretch out and release the tension, strengthen your body and mind and explore the possibilities of what life brings you when you are balanced, at peace and clear.
Take that important first step now