At Soul Harmony Yoga we teach online yoga and meditation classes. We help busy women to ‘switch off’ and reconnect with their inner self, the place where you feel calm, balanced, strong, focused and centred.
Our classes help to release tension in the body, reduce feelings of overwhelm and stress, prevent sleeplessness and address a sense of imbalance, lack of focus and motivation. They will help you to heal on a deeper level.
Our classes will uplift and motivate you, they’ll allow you to feel strong and flexible in your body, feel peaceful and revitalised and invite your mind to slow down.
Our classes will help you find clarity and focus for your day ahead, gently guide you back to a calm place after a busy day or give you the tools for you to have some high quality ‘me time’.
On the 21st March 2018 I am offering a personally supported One Month Yoga Programme. Join our Monthly Membership for $1 to access. Sign up here.
This is an opportunity for you to set up the home yoga practice with the guidance of a passionate and professional yoga teacher.
Debs is a qualified Holistic Health Practitioner, Dru Yoga Teacher and, Intuitive Teacher. Debs gives careful and clear explanations in all her classes.
Join me and step into your present self, stretch out and release the tension, open and strengthen your body and mind. Explore the possibilities of what life brings you when you are grounded, balanced, revitalised and connected.
My students love their online yoga classes….
“Deb’s online yoga class really help to keep me motivated and balanced and I need this as I find I am particularly sensitive to other peoples’ energies. The classes, blogs and support I receive from Debs and Soul Harmony Yoga give me a chance to stop and turn inwards so that I am then in a better place to get on with my usually busy day!
I love Deb’s yoga teaching style as it really does combine physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects. I particularly tune in to the spiritual and emotional experience.
Debs’ teaching style really suits me because she really cares about how you are and what you might need from Soul Harmony Yoga. She carefully and clearly explains each posture and I love the flow of Dru yoga”.
Sue, Crystal, Colour & Reiki Therapist
Read more testimonials here.
Our online courses have been set up so you:
• Feel supported by your 24/7 go-to online yoga resource and spend some quality time with yourself
• Take your class in the comfort of your own home – have a life and a yoga practice which suits your timing
• Choose to replay a posture and ensure a better alignment; knowing you can enjoy a safe yoga practice. Our explanations of postures are clear and easy to follow.
• Enjoy an undisturbed yoga practice, go as deep as you wish in the privacy and safety of your own home.
• Be creative- design a yoga space that’s perfect for you to practice in.
• Don’t have to take time to travel to your class, leaving you with more time for your family, friends and important life stuff
• Take your yoga practice in the sunshine, on a beach or a beautiful backdrop in nature as you practice, even if it’s raining outside
• Hear gentle reminders that your needs are important and that when you give yourself some ‘me’ time everyone else around you benefits
• Enjoy a creative ‘yoga’ practice and choose from our relaxation, meditation and health courses to support you when your energy is low and a physical practice is not what you need.