Are you looking for online yoga classes where you know….
“I know I’m in safe hands”
“As a teacher, Debs is very intuitive, warm and open”
“I feel a pervading sense of balance and care during practice”
“My practice is about peace and calm, not endurance and contortions”
“I really like the explanations for why we do each posture or stretch and the connection to what might be happening in my life”
“Your teaching style is thorough, comprehensive, clear and very caring. It creates a lovely calm and relaxed atmosphere- thank you”.
Read more testimonials here.
At Soul Harmony Yoga we know it is not always easy to put your health and self-care at the top of your priority list. To help you do this, we have developed a website of creative online yoga, relaxation, meditation and holistic health resources for you.
We have lovingly and thoughtfully bundled them up in easy to follow courses so all you have to do is choose what you need for your day and press play.
Our website continues to be populated with courses filmed in areas of outstanding natural beauty in Australia.
Our online courses have been set up so you:
• Feel supported by your 24/7 go-to resource which will guide and support you in all areas of your holistic health and self-care as and when you need it
• Choose when your practice is right for you
• Choose to play back a posture and ensure a better alignment; knowing you can enjoy a safe yoga practice
• Enjoy an undisturbed yoga practice, go as deep as you wish in the privacy and safety of your own home. Create a space that’s perfect for you to practice in.
• Don’t have to take time to travel to your class, leaving you with more time for your family, friends and important life stuff
• Take your yoga practice in the sunshine, on a beach or a beautiful backdrop in nature as you practice, even if it’s raining outside
• Hear gentle reminders that your needs are important and that when you give yourself some ‘me’ time everyone else around you benefits
• Enjoy a creative ‘yoga’ practice and choose from our relaxation, meditation and health courses to support you when your energy is low and a physical practice is not what you need.
• Practice your yoga, health & self-care on any day of the week including bad hair days
(no-one will know!)
• Save more time by staying in your PJ’s if you wish
We understand that each person is different and each day we are different so our yoga, health and self-care practice needs to reflect this. As a qualified Holistic Health Practitioner, Dru Yoga teacher and, intuitive teacher, I invite you to step into your present self, to open your body, stretch out and release the tension, strengthen your body and mind and explore the possibilities of what life brings you when you are balanced, at peace and clear. Choose to do this through our yoga, meditation or relaxation classes or delve in deeper through our Health Workshops.
Take that important first step now