All the classes in this section are all the 30- minute classes on the website. Some of them will require to switch over to a short relaxation. Choose from different relaxations within this section depending on the intention of your practice.
Benefits of a 30-minute hour class
I would recommend taking at least two thirty minute classes per week to experience the benefits listed below. 30-minute classes are useful to add into your busy schedule when you have a window to slot in your yoga practice but anything else is just too long for today.
- Noticeable strengthening, toning and changes in suppleness and flexibility
- A feeling of openness and ‘tallness’ in your body during the day of your practice
- Clarity for the day ahead when practised in the morning or relax after a busy day and feel ‘calm on the inside’ for your evening at home
- Re-energise after a busy day and be at peace rather than tired and stressed about feeling this way
- Respond to your day as it unfolds rather than being reactive to life as it happens for you
- A change in your breathing (after practising regularly for a few weeks). Your breath is more likely to be slower and deeper which can positively affect high blood pressure.
- Greater emotional balance
- Feeling like you are ‘on purpose’ or living as you are meant to
Estimated Time: 8 Lessons
Soul Harmony Yoga 30-Minute Classes
Release negative emotions1 of 8
This online yoga lesson is designed to take you through a Yoga class specifically to release negative emotions. Try this class when you recognise you are feeling emotional and want to be present with your emotions, accept them and gently release them through your practice. Class Length: 23 Minutes (excl. relaxation).
Core stability and mindful practice class2 of 8
This lesson is designed to take start to connect on a deeper level with your whole body and begin your mind & body connection to bring you back to the present moment. The key principles of this class are core stability and alignment. Class Length: 22 minutes (excluding relaxation)
Create strength & flexibility in your spine3 of 8
This lesson is designed to help you gain a deeper awareness of your spine and your movement abilities. The key principle in this lesson is creating both strength and flexibility in your spine. Class length: 20 Minutes (Excluding relaxation).
Dru Yoga Earth Sequence4 of 8
This lesson will guide you through some of our more flowing Yoga sequences. This lesson takes us through the Earth Sequence which is designed to ‘bring you back down to earth’ and ground you into the place where you are right now. Class length: 23 minutes (excluding relaxation).
Dog posture Lesson (Ardho Muksvanasana)5 of 8
This lesson is designed to explore ‘lengthening’ through your body in postures, and replenishing physical vitality and refreshing the circulation to your eyes and brain. Class Length: 23 Minutes (excluding relaxation).
Triangle Posture Lesson (Uttitha trikonasana)6 of 8
This lesson is designed to bring strength and flexibility into your thighs and the trunk of your body. The key principle in this lesson is to use your yoga practice to release tension and emotions from your body. We can use our Yoga practice to change how we feel as we release tension and stress from the body. Class length: 22 minutes (excluding relaxation).
Opening up your upper spine7 of 8
A 30-40 minute lesson is all about opening up your upper spine and releasing tension in your shoulders, neck and head.
Warrior Posture 1 & 2 (Virabhadrasana)8 of 8
This lesson has been designed as a quick fix to bring you back into feeling strong and connected. The key principle here is building strength and stamina. Class length: 22 minutes (Includes relaxation).