Welcome to our online yoga and meditation classes.
You will nearly always find that your meditation practice will be ‘easier’ after a yoga practice. This occurs as you have created movement through the stretches with your body and balanced your nervous system. Yoga was originally developed as a practice to prepare for meditation.
The course will:
- Provide you with a themed yoga and meditation class each week
- Support you to develop and/or maintain your current meditation practice
- Give you some new resources to add to your meditation tool kit.
- Including 6 recorded meditations (plus a bonus Full Moon Relaxation) along with a choice of 2 optional yoga classes to prepare your mind and body for the class.
Here’s what you’ll experience on our course:
- Week 1 – Prepare yourself and a beautiful space for Meditation. Start your Meditation practice with a short morning meditation and notice the difference in your day.
- Week 2 -Spinal Flow Meditation designed to support your spinal health practices
- Week 3 – Emotional Balance Meditation – rest for this one to allow your body to completely let go of any unwanted emotions.
- Week 4 -Heart Opening Meditation – Tune back into your heart space & practice compassion and gentleness to yourself
- Week 5 – Mindfulness Meditation – calm your mind and slow it right down
- Week 6 – Gratitude Meditation – reflect on all you appreciate in your life and see how your perspective can shift.
Our blog ‘Soul Harmony Yoga Meditations’ will give you more information on the the benefits of yoga, the purpose of yoga and the meditations available in our Yoga and Meditation Course.
Access our Online Yoga and Meditation Classes – choose a membership using the button below.
Estimated Time: 7 Lessons
Guided Yoga and Meditation classes
Spinal Flow Yoga and Meditation Class2 of 7
Spinal Meditations are a great way to really know your back and help you to understand what your back needs as well as giving it some time to restore and relax. Try this meditation after one of the videos which work with your spine.
Emotional Balance Yoga and Relaxation Class3 of 7
A 23-minute relaxation or meditation (choose which you prefer to use it as) to guide you through your physical tension. From here allow your awareness to move into deeper areas of tension in your body, emotions and thoughts and gentle release through a process of observation and acceptance.
Heart Opening Yoga and Meditation Class4 of 7
This meditation will allow you to tune into your compassionate and kind self where sometimes life can look very different.
Mindfulness Yoga and Meditation Class5 of 7
This meditation is designed to slow you down and bring your mind into a calm and present space.
Gratitude Yoga and Meditation Class6 of 7
This Yoga and meditation class is an opportunity for you to reflect on all that you have in your life. There’s something ‘magic’ and mysterious about feeling a sense of gratitude and as we practice it more often it brings your awareness to more of what is coming into your life rather than what you currently don’t have.