Soul Harmony Yoga has been up and running for over 5 years delivering Yoga Classes, Health Workshops, Pregnancy Yoga, Gong Yoga…the list could go on! ! During this time there have always been some people who for one reason or another cannot make a regular yoga class but would like to access a yoga class that can fit into their busy and ever changing lifestyle. My current students are also always asking about shorter routines that they can do in the comfort of their own home and at a time that suits them. Over two years ago, for these reasons, I decided to start making some short YouTube videos which I could refer people to. Since then I’ve made more Yoga and meditation videos for people to follow.
In addition to this my gorgeous hubby and I, (how lovely to be able to say this:)) have been discussing the next steps of our lives together. I am blessed with both a British and Australian passport and so we have been fortunate enough to be able to obtain visas for my husband and stepson for Australia. This has been massive news for us as you can imagine and we were recently notified that our visa application had been accepted.
We have therefore decided to take the plunge and make the move over to the gorgeous city of Perth in November of this year. This of course has been very sad news for my face to face students here but it need not be the end of our beautiful connection…..
I have been putting plans in place post wedding to set up a new all sparkling, fabulous online Soul Harmony Yoga Business. This will initially take the form of online Yoga courses including Yoga Classes, workbooks and information on various health, wellness and spiritual development themes. In order to grow into this new area I’m needing to upgrade the website and our newsletters so please let me know what you think.
This may be a new concept and may wonder how it would work for you…
I’ll give you some ideas on how it will be of benefit to you:
- You decide when your yoga class starts and finishes, when you do it in your day and where
- No more having to stick to working around a specific class time
- Do yoga in your pyjamas or even when having a bad hair day – no-one one’s looking
- You can stop and start the video, go back, review aspects and improve and learn much quicker
- Invite as many friends over as you like (or can fit!!)
- Online Yoga is more cost effective as I don’t need to pass on the expensive overheads of room rentals and planning time
- There will be various themed classes for you to access and you can mix and match base on how you feel on the day
- With so much access to the internet you can do your yoga on holidays, outside, in the park, on the beach- basically wherever you are in the world. It is totally time and location independent!
I have soooooooo much material to put out there, my current issue is making sure I have enough hours in the day to do it. For those who attend my classes you will be familiar with my style of teaching and know how passionate I am about creating a class that is perfect for each and every one of you. There is no limit to the creativity you can put into creating a Yoga Course and of course my online programs will be no different.
There will be online forums for you to connect with other students and ask questions as well as the option of live classes where we can connect and ask questions at the end of the session so you still receive the personal yoga teacher experience.
How to stay in touch with us
So for now, check out and subscribe to our YouTube channel. You will find different lists of categories into Yoga and Movement, Meditations and About Me. These videos will give you a really good idea of my style of teaching and how online classes work. Click subscribe and you’ll be notified as I upload new free videos for you.
You can also like us on Facebook, follow our blogs by clicking the Follow button on our blogs and sign up for our newsletters to keep up with where we are and what we are creating.