What’s included in the Online Yoga Taster Classes?
We have 6 lessons in our Yoga Taster Package for you to practice:
- A Safety Briefing sheet (please read before you start any of your practices).
- Our unique Home Yoga Practice Checklist
- A one hour class to deeply re-balance you on all levels from our Yoga for Emotional Balance and Self-Care Course
- An 8 minute relaxation for a quick fix whenever you need to stop for a moment and re-focus
- A beautiful guided Gratitude Meditation
- A 30 minute Spinal Health Yoga Lesson from our Introduction to Soul Harmony Yoga Course.
Each class begins with a warm up with a focus on the muscles you will be using in the postures within the class
Experience the Dru Yoga energy block release sequences. Work through your whole body to release energy from tight muscles, joints, and your spine.
Following on, you will then move onto one or two postures.
The relaxation is a very important part of the class and not to be missed. Relaxation is a time for your body and mind to deeply relax.
Create the class you wish by adding in what you feel you need for your practice, for example you could complete the one hour class and add the meditation.
For additional information regarding Mind/Body Healing using Yoga, Relaxation and Meditation check out our Health Blogs.
TO ACCESS YOUR FREE CLASSES:
- Click Access this Course below and fill in the register Details.
- When you have registered you will see this page again. Click again on ‘Access this Course’ and start your classes.
- When logging on in the future just click on ‘Log in’ from our menu bar and you’ll be taken straight to your account.
Receive personal teaching support with your practice from Debs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimated Time: 6 lessons
Quick Safety Briefing1 of 8
When beginning any course of practical Yoga, there are some important safety aspects you must consider before you begin.
Help and Support2 of 8
Join our Soul Harmony Yoga support group on Facebook and download your Affirmation Poster here to help you to bring your yoga practice into your everyday life.
Unique Home Yoga Practice Checklist3 of 8
The following questions are designed to help you tune into your big WHY you want to spend time on a home yoga practice. When you know this and really tune into it, it will give you the motivation you need to make your home yoga practice a regular part of your life. Use this handout with the first Facebook Live Video in the course.
Online Yoga Class: Balancing your nervous system4 of 8
This online yoga lesson is designed to take you through a Yoga class specifically focused on balancing your nervous system. Try this class if you are feeling you need to stop but instead, you keep finding things to do to keep you busy or if you are avoiding taking time for your yoga practice but you know deep down you will ultimately benefit from it. Class length: 48 minutes (excl. relaxation).
Yoga for Spinal Health5 of 8
This lesson is designed to help you gain a deeper awareness of your spine and your movement abilities. The key principle in this lesson is creating both strength and flexibility in your spine. Course length: 20 minutes (excluding relaxation).
8 Minute Beach Relaxation6 of 8
A short 8-minute online relaxation recorded at Goode Beach, Albany, Western Australia.
Gratitude meditation7 of 8
This meditation is an opportunity for you to reflect on all that you have in your life. There’s something ‘magic’ and mysterious about feeling a sense of gratitude and as we practice it more often it brings your awareness to more of what is coming into your life rather than what you currently don’t have. Class Length: 20 minutes