Welcome to our Online Yoga Workshop for Spinal Health
This Online Yoga Workshop for Spinal Health includes a series of short videos from 15-25 minutes long.
The workshop will help to free up your spine, release general back pain, create strength & long term wellness in your spine through yoga classes, relaxation & guided meditations.
Develop awareness of your spine by discovering how your spine currently moves and feels
Learn what you need to do to improve your flexibility, strength or reduce inflammation and relax.
By the end of the course you will have a greater understanding of your own spine, what it needs to stay healthy, flexible and strong and which exercises really work for you.
There are 5 lessons:
- Lesson 1- Consider your general movements throughout your usual day and evaluate the positive or negative impact this may be having on your spine.
- Lesson 2- Learn 4 ways you can move your spine so you can create more flexibility.
- Lesson 3 – Explore restorative yoga exercises to ease our tension in your spine. Free up and open your spine and begin to create greater flexibility
- Lesson 4 – Reduce inflammation in your spine and body through the use of relaxation.
- Lesson 5 – A summary of the week. Learn how to create your own yoga practice to keep your spine happy and healthy.
Extra Soul Harmony Yoga Classes for you
We also offer Short on Time yoga classes in our Course Library. Starting with 10 minute class when my regular yoga practice has waned will help you to re-connect with your practice. Access the Short on Time Blog for more information.
To access our Online Yoga Workshop for Spinal Health choose a membership using the button below.
Estimated Time: 6 Lessons
Your first section
Lesson 11 of 6
Short description of your first lesson. In this video you will consider your general movements throughout your usual day and evaluate the positive or negative impact this may be having on your spine. Time required: 15 Minutes
Lesson 22 of 6
This yoga video will teach you the 4 ways you can move your spine so you can create more flexibility. Time required: 23 Minutes
Lesson 33 of 6
This video will teach you restorative yoga exercises to ease our tension in your spine. As you free up and open your spine you will also begin to create greater flexibility and potentially remove generic back pain. Time required: 26 Minutes
Lesson 44 of 6
This lesson will teach you how you can reduce inflammation in your spine and body through the use of relaxation. Time required: 21 Minutes
Lesson 55 of 6
This lesson will take you through a summary of the week and we’ll look at how you can create your own yoga practice that suits you. Time Required: 12 Minutes